The term 'HealthCare International' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is HealthCare International Global Networks Ltd, 48 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 5AX, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 5290382.
HealthCare International is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). HealthCare International's FCA number is 314761.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is our policy to virus-check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file that you believe may contain a virus. You must virus-check any document or file that you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HealthCare International's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
HCI Terms and Conditions Revision 1 Updated 14:13:16, 14/12/2019